Stool Bleeding Treatment In Lahore – Stool Bleeding Causes And Symptoms
Loss of blood from your rectal area while passing stool is the most deadly feeling you can have for your inner health. Don’t Worry! At Zaib hospital we have efficient stool bleeding treatment under the supervision of our Gastroenterologist specialist Dr. Liu Zeli. He will give you guaranteed treatment with the help of medication, therapies or surgery. Read our article to get complete information about why you are having stool bleeding treatment here, if you want more guideline call us on 0306-4112299
What is Stool Bleeding ? Stool Bleeding Treatment
Rectal bleeding refers to any bleeding that passes through the anus. In stool bleeding, you will experience bright red, dark maroon or a tarry color, which you may notice in your stools, toilet bowl or toilet paper.
What Are The Main Causes Of Stool Bleeding – Stool Bleeding Treatment
It might occur as a result of numerous reasons and requires instant stool bleeding treatment. Following are some main reasons for your stool bleeding:
- Hemorrhoids: Are the swollen blood vessels present in and spherical the rectal region. Those should motive bleeding while passing stools and aggravate the encircling skin making you’re feeling uncomfortable.
- Anal Fissure: Is a small painful tear within the tissue lining of the anus.
- Angio-Dysplasia: Of the colon associated with getting older and occurs because of enlarged blood vessels inside the colon.
- Gastroenteritis: Viral or bacterial belly contamination causing bloody diarrhea with abdominal cramps and vomiting.
- Diverticula: Describes tiny bulges that expand at the intestinal lining. The deteriorated blood vessels inside the diverticula may additionally burst or bleed and requires stool bleeding treatment.
- Other Conditions: Which may additionally lead to rectal bleeding consist of stomach ulcers, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and cancer of the colon or rectum might also cause bleeding.
Call us on 0306-4112299
Typical Symptoms of Stool Bleeding – Stool Bleeding Treatment
Here you can know about the symptoms of stool bleeding:
- Abdominal pain
- Visible blood clots
- Bleeding without pain
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Blood pressure variations based on the amount of blood loss you experience.
Prevention From Stool Bleeding And Stool Bleeding Treatment
Prevention from bleeding seems difficult considering the many diseases that may cause them, and you should visit our Chinese hospital for natural stool bleeding treatment. Observing the causes, we notice that many gastrointestinal bleeding could prevent quite easily.
In general, but especially people with digestive disorders or who have had gastrointestinal bleeding should avoid bleeding risk medicines: aspirin – taken for any cold – and anti-inflammatory drugs most administered without medical indication for any pain. It should emphasize that buffered aspirin does not remove the risk of bleeding.
Call @ 0306-4112299
Stool Bleeding Treatment In Lahore
The first thing to do in a stool bleeding treatment is to identify the cause. Therefore, it is necessary for you to get emergency medical help from our Chinese gastroenterology specialists. We have effective Chinese therapies to give you healthy anal with the help of traditional Chinese medicines. The faster and more reliable diagnosis is an endoscopic examination of the digestive tube, a method that, by direct visualization of the duodenum, stomach, and esophagus, allows identification of bleeding (ulcer, tumor, erosion and so on). From this point forward, therapeutic attitude is different, depending on the intensity of the disorder
If you want to book an appointment for best stool bleeding treatment from our anorectal Chinese doctor at Zaib Medical Center, then call @ 0306-4112299